2016 NCNSFPE Seminar in San Ramon, CA
2016 Seminar: On January 27, 2016, our chapter will be hosting the 2016 Fire Protection Engineering Seminar. The seminar will include a variety of educational presentations representing the current fire protection industry. In addition to presentations, there will be a panel discussion including fire protection experts from California, as well as a fire safety technology showcasing new technology in the fire safety industry. Our speakers list includes:
- Bill Koffel, P.E., FSFPE, President of Koffel Associates
- Dr. Frederick W. Mowrer, PE, Director of the Fire Protection Engineering Programs, at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Brian Gagnon, PE, and Jeff Maddox, PE, Principals at The Fire Consultants
- Sagiv Weiss Ishai, PE, Fire Protection Engineer working for the SFFD
- Greg Andersen, James Parsegian, and Andrew Henning, Office of the State Fire Marshal
Proceeds from the seminar will fund chapter scholarships for fire protection engineering students and the chapter Professional Development Grant Program. Last year we have awarded three scholarships, each for the amount of $2,500 (Total of $7,500), and one professional development grant for $1,200. Scholarship applications can be found on our website at: http://www.ncnsfpe.org/scholarship.
Vendors who are interested in exhibiting in the seminar are welcomed to contact Brian Salyers, Seminar Committee Co-chair by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration to the 2016 Seminar will be open soon!