Code Compliance and Peer Review
We can help you with your fire/life safety compliance issues. It is highly recommended that any large construction project have a code compliance specialist review plans and local amendments to the code in the early stages of project planning to avoid any costly delays in design. We have saved our clients over $2 million to date based on designs that, while having the best intentions, did not follow the codes. Let us be your liaison between the authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs) and your project planners.
We have decades of experience with the following:
- Public sector plan review and consulting
- Private sector consulting and engineering services
- Heavy industrial and utility consulting
- Acceptance inspection and testing
- Performance based and prescriptive code consulting